The Manual for Not Quitting

A. Make friends with others who make art, and share your in-progress work with each other frequently.

B. Learn to think of (A), rather than the Museum of Modern Art, as the destination of your work. (Look at it this way: If all goes well, MOMA will eventually come to YOU.) - David Bayles & Ted Orland, Art & Fear

Friday, August 20, 2010

Old Photocopier stuff




In going through some stuff in storage I came across some images I made in Japan. They are highly varied, but I am just posting two right now, since all of the others that I captured came out blurry. my plan is to make high-res scans of them so that I can play with them more easily. The smallest of the images are 8x10 but most of them are 10x14 ish. I will post more when I have slightly better photos of them and if people seem interested, in discussing them.

1 comment:

anna christine perkins said...

i was just re-sifting through past posts and was struck by these images again! these are incredible. have you thought about making prints of them? they would render well as photogravures =)